INTERNET MARKETING STRATEGY
"Internet marketing is the process of marketing a brand using the Internet. Whether your business is purely an online entity or a traditional business taking its first tentative steps into the digital realm, our team of marketers will guide you in formulating the most appropriate Internet marketing strategy to fulfill your business objectives"
At ColorCuboid, we realize that the shorter the link between a business need and an online marketing strategy, the better the end result will be. That's why we start our IM strategy development process with a good bit of time spent on business, current needs and expectations analysis. Before we jump into a mix of strategies and tactics recommendations, we do spend time analyzing the current online presence and areas for improvement matching these factors with business priorities and expected end results.
How does a typical Internet Marketing Engagement look like?
- Definition of Business Goals, Performance Metrics and Targets.
- Online Presence Evaluation (for a website or perhaps a brand).
- Comprehensive existing traffic review.
- Identifying room for improvement.
- Strategy scoping.
- Determining Internet Marketing techniques to employ.
- Detailed description of each phase.
- Strategy summary doc compilation.
- Follow-up online meetings.
What Can You Expect As An End Result?
- Complete evaluation of your brand/product/service existing online presence & existing traffic.
- Comprehensive hands-on enhancement recommendations brining immediate benefits for your
existing online positioning.
- Internet marketing activities blending together with estimated ROI figures for each & every
Internet Marketing funnel.
- Budget, time and effort estimation.
- Stage-by-Stage strategy execution guide.
Find out how we can increase your Revenue